Horse Riding Trails
We take pride in our well-conditioned, happy horses! Join us for an unforgettable horse riding experience in the peaceful countryside, with beautiful mountain scenery and lovely bush trails.
Rides go out every day on calm, obedient and well-trained trail horses that will not run away with you. Beginners, children, families and experienced riders are all welcome.
Trained and enthusiastic staff accompany all rides and will ensure that you are matched to the right horse, and that the basic commands are explained to you.
Beginners will be assisted throughout the ride while more experienced riders will have plenty of opportunity to trot and canter along the route. The emphasis is on safe and enjoyable rides for all.
R330.00 per person – 30 Minutes
R600.00 per person – 60 Minutes
Horse riding weight limit: 100kg
- Food and drinks are available.
- Book a private champagne bushveld picnic at R310 per adult and R180 for children under 12.
- For a cost of R120 add rose petals and two heart cushions to your picnic blanket.
- What to wear: You are advised to wear suitable clothing – jeans, takkies or boots. Hats and sun cream are essential in summer. A spare change of clothes is suggested if going out after the adventure activities.
- Riding Helmets: Riding helmets and hair nets are provided for each activity and are compulsory.
- Can we bring treats for the horses? Our horses love carrots and apples and love getting spoilt.