Arrive and drive OR book for an exciting Grand Prix package. Go for something different – loads of fun for every occasion. Whether you are a Go-Karting pro that thrives on adrenalin and the thrill of being first across the finish line, or if you have never before been behind the wheel of a Go-Kart, our extra-long outdoor dirt track is sure to please everyone! Join us in the pits for a safety briefing before climbing aboard your own Go-Kart. There are plenty of corners and straight sections to challenge you’re driving skills.
Comfortable, shady seating areas are available for spectators and cheerleaders.
R190.00 per person – 5 Laps (5km)
R275.00 per person – 8 Laps (8km)
R315.00 per person – 10 Laps (10km)
- Participants must be 9 years and older depending on height.
- Food and drinks are available.
- Book a private champagne bushveld picnic at R250 per adult and R150 for children under 12.
- For a cost of R100 add rose petals and two heart cushions to your picnic blanket.
- For R160 order a personalised birthday cake.
- What to wear: You are advised to wear suitable clothing – jeans, takkies or boots. Hats and sun cream are essential in summer. A spare change of clothes is suggested if going out after the adventure activities.
- Riding Helmets: Riding helmets and hair nets are provided for each activity and are compulsory.
Grand Prix Super 16
Our Grand Prix is super fun and growing in popularity. Our outdoor sand track is the longest outdoor track in Gauteng!
Arrive at 9.30 for registration and a full debrief in the pits by the facilitator. The Facilitator will randomly group the names of the riders and will announce the groups. Numbered Karts are positioned on the start line. Each rider picks a number out of a bag which determines what kart they are riding. All riders start with one warm up lap.
Groups of 16 Riders
Heat one: 4 riders race 5 laps of karting, the winner is noted.
Heat two: 4 riders race 5 laps of karting, the winner is noted.
Heat three: 4 riders race 5 laps of karting, the winner is noted.
Heat four: 4 riders race 5 laps of karting, the winner is noted.
Final race – Winners from all 4 races compete in a 4-lap race to get an overall winner for the day.
The day ends off with boerewors rolls and chips provided by Saddle Creek Adventures or a Bring and Braai making use of our braai facilities where charcoal, firelighters and a table is provided.
R275.00 per person
Price includes the facilitation of the event as well as the corkage fee for bringing your own food and drinks.
Please be advised that no alcohol is to be consumed before the activities.
- A photographer that will take photos throughout the event and will dropbox them to you (about 60 pictures) at a cost of R850.00
- For Spectators, we offer savoury platters at R300.00 a platter
- We Sell Boerewors Roll and Chips or Chicken Prego Rolls and Chips @ R45 pp
- We can arrange a large square Go-Kart themed birthday cake at a cost of R380.00 or a smaller one at a cost of R300.00 or you can bring your own cake.
- We have a bar area that serves most ciders, beers, wine and cooldrinks.