Saddle Creek Adventures
Saddle Creek Adventures is nestled in the Hekpoort Valley at the foot of the magnificent Magaliesberg Mountains. A mere 45 minutes drive from both Johannesburg and Pretoria, this picturesque adventure ranch venue is suitable for a fun filled family day out or as the perfect place to build team spirit or throw an adventurous function out in the wilderness.
Saddle Creek Adventures boasts a collection of 18 horses, 13 quad bikes, 10 go-karts, action archery as well as epic mountain bike trails. As a nearby attraction to the numerous lodges and hotels in the area, we are sure to provide an exhilarating adventure experience for all ages and occasions.
Activities We Offer
Saddle Creek Adventures Newsletter
Would you like us to send you occasional newsletters on specials and discounted package deals? Then subscribe to our newsletter.
Important Things To Be Aware Of
- Credit Cards facilities are available.
- There is no restaurant on the premises, we do sell boerewors rolls and chips.
- A Bushveld Champagne Picnic can be added to any activity at a cost of R200.00 per adult and R100.00 for children under 12 years old (this price includes a full picnic set up with blanket, chairs, baskets champagne bucket and food).
- To bring your own picnic or own drinks or to book the braai facilities a fee will be charged at R50.00 per adult and R20.00 per child under 12 years old.
- Gift vouchers can be customised and purchased via email.
- A photographer is available by prior arrangement at a cost of R500.00
- Strictly no consumption of alcohol is permitted before any activity.