Saddle Creek Adventures
Saddle Creek Adventures is nestled in the Hekpoort Valley at the foot of the magnificent Magaliesberg Mountains. A mere 45 minutes drive from both Johannesburg and Pretoria, this picturesque adventure ranch venue is suitable for a fun filled family day out or as the perfect place to build team spirit or throw an adventurous function out in the wilderness.
Saddle Creek Adventures boasts a collection of horses, quad bikes, go-karts and action archery. As a nearby attraction to the numerous lodges and hotels in the area, we are sure to provide an exhilarating adventure experience for all ages and occasions.
Activities We Offer
Saddle Creek Adventures Newsletter
Would you like us to send you occasional newsletters on specials and discounted package deals? Then subscribe to our newsletter.
Hekpoort, 1791GPS: S25’51.502 E27’37.028
+27 79 467 9906Enquiries Email:
08:30am – 4:30pmSundays:
08:30am – 4:00pm
Important Things To Be Aware Of
- Credit Cards facilities are available.
- There is no restaurant on the premises, we do sell boerewors rolls and chips.
- Book a private champagne bushveld picnic at R280 per adult and R165 for children under 12.
- For a cost of R110 add rose petals and two heart cushions to your picnic blanket.
- To bring your own picnic or bring and braai a fee will be charged at R60.00 per adult and R20.00 per child under 12 years old. (Strictly no external alcohol or cooldrinks permitted. Refreshments are available at the cash bar.)
- Gift vouchers can be customised and purchased via email.
- Book a photographer for 3 hours at R 980 (Approximately 50 Photos – bring a memory stick).
- Strictly no consumption of alcohol is permitted before any activity.